[plug] Linux User Survey

Terry Dawson terry at linux.org.au
Sun Jul 5 12:46:08 WST 1998

Hello all,

Linux Australia have constructed a simple survey designed to collect some
general information about the Linux community in Australia. We'd appreciate
your input and ask that you take a few minutes to complete the
survey at:

	http://www.linux.org.au/survey/

We'll be leaving the survey running continuously, and will periodically
publish results online.

We will not be releasing any personal details, they will only be available
to the Linux Australia committee, and we promise to use them only for their
intended purpose, to uniquely identify you for survey purposes.

You can update and resubmit your information as often as you like, only
your last entry will be used in any reporting or analysis.

Please pass this message on to Australian Linux Users who may not be
subscribed to this list who you think may be interested in participating.

If you have any comments, questions of suggestions for possible future
questions, feel free to ask.

regards
Terry