[plug] Vote as at Monday morning

Leon Brooks leonb at ami.com.au
Tue Jul 7 08:44:58 WST 1998

By tuesday (07jul) morning... and it looks like a landslide...

	1      11
	2       1.5
	3       1.5
	  i             1.3333
	  ii            1.3333
	  iii           1.3333
	4       0
	       ----
	Total  13

	A       0.6667
	B      12.6667
	C       0.6667
	       ----
	Total  13

Voting will close on Friday (10jul) at NOON.

I keep the emails and check for duplicates (thanks John D for reminding
me). My own vote is not included.

Partial votes are where a box has not been crossed but some comment has
been made like "don't care when, but..." which indicates that any of the
categories across which I split the vote would be OK. 3i..3iii are
"subvotes," that is, apportioned between i..iii without regard to the
portion of the original vote that fell on 3 as a whole.