[plug] The UCC coke machine

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Fri Jul 10 10:27:09 WST 1998

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Nick Rohrlach wrote:

> Unfortunately can't remember the URL off hand but we have a web
> interface to finger the coke machine  where you can see what's in there
> at the moment

Bah, web interface to finger.. I'd be very surprised if anyone on this
list doesn't have access to a "real" finger program.

zombie at live:~$ finger coke at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
[ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au]
The UCC Coke machine.

Slot 0 has sold 29 drinks of type dead and is now empty.
Slot 1 has sold 40 drinks of type kole beer.
Slot 2 has sold 43 drinks of type fanta and is now empty.
Slot 3 has sold 35 drinks of type red eye.
Slot 4 has sold 33 drinks of type dr pepper.
Slot 5 has sold 39 drinks of type jolt.
Slot 6 has sold 55 drinks of type coke and is now empty.

May your pink fish bing into the distance.

 - Matt