[plug] Any source for linux CDs in Perth?

Peter Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 13 22:29:13 WST 1998

At 09:50  13/07/98 +0800, you wrote:

>Hi, i would like to get hold of the Redhat 5.1 edition of linux (the single
>or three Cd set for intel) but have had no luck finding a copy in Perth.
>
>Any help pointing me towards a supplier would be much apreciated, thanks.

I have found the best supplier to be Netcraft -> www.netcraft.com.au/redhat
they are actually located in South Australia but Redhat 5.1 Official boxed
set (with manual, Real Server/Client & BRU2000 PE was A$59 + postage ->
cheaper than the US which sells it for US$59, although you could probaly
find it or the Power tools at somewhere like Harvey Norman, Headlam
Computers or Multimedia Mart.

Peter
| MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten   |
| years of careful development.                                    |
| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/