[plug] Any source for linux CDs in Perth?

Echo Labs echo at opera.iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 14 09:51:14 WST 1998

Come to the PLUG meeting this evening,  I'll have some single CD freeware only, RedHat 5.1 distributions for $10 each.

I'll be wearing a big cream pullover.

See you there.

> Hi, i would like to get hold of the Redhat 5.1 edition of linux (the single
> or three Cd set for intel) but have had no luck finding a copy in Perth.
>
> Any help pointing me towards a supplier would be much apreciated, thanks.

Ralph Billes,                  |  Phone:  +61 (0) 8 9389 1680
Echo Labs.                     |  Mobile: +61 (0)  41985 9603
Unix Systems Programming,      |  WWW:    http://www.iinet.net.au/~echo/
Linux Installation & Support,  |  Email:  echo at opera.iinet.net.au
Internet Solutions and         |  Mail :  29 Weld St, Nedlands, WA 6009
Computer Communications.       |          Perth, Australia.