[plug] Telex <-> EMail Gateway

Peter Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 13 22:35:38 WST 1998

Gday everyone,

About twelve months ago I remember vaguely reading about a Telex to EMail
gateway for Linux which you could hook one of those special Telex modems
(or a standard modem -> not sure which, or if there's a difference) into a
Linux box and all incoming Telexes would be redirected to a email address,
and similarly if someone wanted to send an outgoing Telex they could send
an email to a email address with the phone number in the subject line (or
somewhere) and it would send the telex to the specified number.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it??

Peter
| MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten   |
| years of careful development.                                    |
| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/