[plug] Any source for linux CDs in Perth?

Shane van Ingen schaine at tnet.com.au
Mon Jul 13 22:30:56 WST 1998

Computer Clinic...

I think they're in Osbourne Park...

They'd probably be your best shot for a copy of Linux... I know they do
Open Linux...

I can get Redhat through some of my suppliers through work as well. I know
they do Redhat and Slackware but I don't know exactly what version they
offer (whether it's in REDHAT box or an infomagic style thing)

Try Computer Clinic otherwise give me a call at work

Cheers :)