[plug] Shotguns, Masq and ISPs

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Jul 19 11:12:54 WST 1998

On 19-Jul-98 David Campbell wrote:
> The unnamed individual has had problems with iiNet accounts department
> (this is a LONG story, he LIKES the service but frustrated when dealing
> with the accounts people. A bit of paper slipped somewhere and he is out
> of pocket for a couple of hundred dollars).

I'd suggest talking with the guy who has just been placed in charge of
accounts.  He's competent.  He's also aware of past problems (I made sure of
that).  His email address is cheshire at iinet.net.au.  If he gives you grief
tell me.
---
skribe <skribe at amber.com.au>

Atlanta makes it against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole
or street lamp.