[plug] Mail headers

Neil Hunt grover at technologist.com
Tue Jul 21 14:02:09 WST 1998

Sorry, what I meant is that when I retrieve my messages, the subject is not on them, instead it is buried in the body of the message, with all of the mail header details....  What i am currently
doing is using fetchmail to notify me that I have mail, and then Netscapes movemail to put it into netscape...  Somewhere in there the subject line is being removed, which makes filtering my
messages awfully difficult, and I get a rather large quantity, and without subjects, I cannot easily make sense of what is going on... :(

The fetchmail FAQ says something about changing deliver, and IDA sendmail, but I would'nt know where to start setting these up, couls someone please point out a nice reference that a relative Linux
newbie like me could understand?

[grover at huntcorp grover] fetchmail -V | head
This is fetchmail 4.5.3
Linux huntcorp.com.au 2.0.35 #1 Mon July 20 02:50:47 WST 1998 i586 Unknown

grover at technolohist.com
"Let others rise
 To take our place
 Until the Earth is free!"