[plug] Bulk order time: Debian 2.0

The Thought Assassin assassin at sleepless.south.networx.net.au
Fri Jul 24 01:36:05 WST 1998

Debian 2.0 (Codenamed Hamm) is officially released 10:00 AM ACT, Friday
Jul 24. Time to start organising an order.
Is it better to bulk order from somewhere to reduce shipping cost, or to
buy one copy between us and then burn,burn,burn?

Linux Software Labs Australia had a 1.3.1 (Bo) bundle comprising:
230 Page Manual, Binary CD, Source CD, "Custom & Extras" CD, and a copy of
OpenLinux Lite (for some reason:) for 34.95

I imagine most people will just be interested in the (two) Binary CDs
(Just $2.95 each from LSL), but if the equivalent is offered for Hamm,
then perhaps we ought buy one such set as a shared resource?

At any rate, I spose we'll see what is on offer, as the resellers are
likely to lag a week or so behind the official release.

-Greg