plug motif libraries

chris mcdonald chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 1 09:25:16 WST 1998

On Sat, 30 May 1998, Neil Hunt wrote:

> You _dont_ need motif for Star Office version 4.
> However, if you would like motif for mozilla or some other purpose,
> I have a copy.

Careful how you phrase that statement Neil - perhaps you meant:

- I have a Motif resellers' license and I can sell you a new copy,
- I have an individual copy of Motif to sell second-hand,
- I am willing to compile a Motif program for you and send you the binary.

                  Dr Chris McDonald     EMAIL:  chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
     Department of Computer Science       WWW:  http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~chris
The University of Western Australia     PHONE:  +61 8 9380 2533
   Crawley, Western Australia, 6907       FAX:  +61 8 9380 1089