plug motif libraries

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Jun 1 23:32:31 WST 1998

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, chris mcdonald wrote:

> On Sat, 30 May 1998, Neil Hunt wrote:

Dont blame Neil.

> > You _dont_ need motif for Star Office version 4.
> > However, if you would like motif for mozilla or some other purpose,
> > I have a copy.

> Careful how you phrase that statement Neil - perhaps you meant:
>
> - I have a Motif resellers' license and I can sell you a new copy,
> - I have an individual copy of Motif to sell second-hand,
> - I am willing to compile a Motif program for you and send you the binary.

Uh, none of the above actually. I hope you aren't too shocked Chris.
But perhaps I should keep my communist-Stallman-ist ideas off this mail
list.

[warning  - advertisement follows]

But, since you mention it, I do have a Mootiff CD going cheap.
Its a Linux port of Motif 2.0, and works with Mozilla.
Includes libraries, headers, mwm, demos and man pages.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't
pick your friend's nose.

PGP ID 8B3D0765. FP: 30 07 BF 6C 9B 45 E8 C8  EA 30 4F 01 DC A2 91 88