plug Western Power and Linux

Paul Wilson hooker at opera.iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 8 22:00:09 WST 1998

A UPS is the idael solution, I agree. However, it isn't particularly cheap
- I've been quoted in the order of $800 for one that would support the
machine for 10-15 minutes. That would cover me against the kind of
interruptions that I've had here, I suppose that I have to decide how
important it is.

What make of UPS do you use? Did you get the UPS software from the Linux
archive?

Paul