[plug] ZIP/JAZ/SPARQ drives, following suit

Leon Brooks leonb at ami.com.au
Tue Jun 16 09:22:35 WST 1998

John Darrington wrote:
> I wonder whose bright
> idea it was to mount the fan back to front, and use the drives as filters
> anyway? And why was the rest of the world dumb enought to follow suit?

Baaa! What, us, think? It might have been the original IBM PC crew
(everyone else brainlessly copying), and the fan might have gone in that
way because that's the way it happened to go in.

Why is the traffic slow? Because there's a traffic jam! Why is there a
traffic jam? Well, since everyone's going so slowly, not as many cars
can get through... and why is everyone going so slowly...?

My machine solves the problem by not wearing covers... (-: