[plug] Possible alternate venue for TODAY (Mon 22) - stay tuned!

Leon Brooks leonb at ami.com.au
Mon Jun 22 07:32:46 WST 1998

Several never-bin-before people will have already been redirected to
tonight's meeting, so it would be very discouraging for them if there
was nothing at all to attend.

I have contacted the University Computer Club, and they are currently
debating our use of their clubrooms (at the top of the Guild building,
enter at stairwell closest to Royal Perth Yacht Club). If they say "go
ahead," we'll jam our machinery in there. It's an experience in itself
-- they have much ancient and modern machinery in their loft, and a
sense of humour (the only machine which isn't beige is a NExT named
"beige," for example). The only inconvenience is two storey's worth of
stairs to lug equipment up.

I will post on the mailing list at or before 4PM today with the UCC's
answer. If you're reading this on news:wa.plug only, join the mailing
list from http://plug.linux.org.au _now_ because it's much more
reliable. If you won't have access to your email between 4:00 and 6:30
this afternevening, call me on 0411-655-020 after 4.