[plug] Perl CGI scripts

Richard Mortimer rmortime at melville.wa.gov.au
Wed Nov 4 10:10:00 WST 1998

Also remember to do a chmod to make the script executable

[mortimer at proxy mortimer]$ ls -al *.pl

 -rw-rw-r--   1 mortimer mortimer        6 Nov  4 10:23 sample.pl

[mortimer at proxy mortimer]$ chmod 777 sample.pl

[mortimer at proxy mortimer]$ ls -al *.pl

 -rwxrwxrwx   1 mortimer mortimer        6 Nov  4 10:23 sample.pl

[mortimer at proxy mortimer]$

Richard