[plug] AGM

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Fri Nov 6 11:32:24 WST 1998

Date sent:      	Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:15:23 +0800 (WST)
From:           	"Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima" <tony at cantech.net.au>

*snip*

> The AGM is at the DEC meeting which is next Tuesday at 19:30
>
> It won't take every long, we just need to have one elect some office holders,
> eclect some committee members and do some other tidying up of "official"
> details.  During the next week I will post an agenda and alos a request for
> nominations

*cough quietly*

Does someone have the URL to the agenda?

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux
parallel port solutions.

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (documentation needed)
b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
c) Implement IEEE 1284.3 daisy chain support
d) Implement IEEE 1284.3 multiplexor support

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome