[plug] AGM

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Nov 6 13:27:57 WST 1998

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, David Campbell wrote:

> Does someone have the URL to the agenda?

Sorry about the wait ... I got some new toys here at work ... and I couldn't
resist playing with them :)

Anyway ... Here is what I have so far ... I'ts very rough ... I'll put it on
the web at 17:00 (after some comments) after post the URL.

Yours Tony.

Meeting Starts at 19:30
Angenda
=======
1) Review of last meeting
2) Business Arising
3) Consideration of accounts
4) Election
5) Decide on membership fee (We are required to have one ... it doesn't need
                             to be much).

Then Gary Alpike can regale us with stories and information about FrontPage
Server Extensions

Nomination Proceedure
=====================
	Strictly speaking this should be conducted via post.
	The Correct method is to the secrtary (I'll co-ordinate this
	currently, till the position is filled), a letter signed by:
		(a) the nominator; and
		(b) the nominee to signify~ his or her willingness to stand
		for election, to the Secretary not less than 28 days before
		the day on which the annual general meeting concerned is to
		be held.

I propose that someonme Nomintaes a person, by sending myself
(tony at cantech.net.au) an email. I will then contact the nominee privately and
ask if they are willing to act as a committe member.  Then On Monday monring I
can post a list of nominee's and their nominator to this list.  Then on
Tuesday it should be a simple matter of electing the commitee and then
assigning positions (via a vote).