[plug] PLUG elections tomorrow

Gary Allpike spice at linux.spice.net.au
Mon Nov 9 11:33:30 WST 1998

Guys,

While I am honoured by being mentioned as a potential chairperson for
PLUG, I regret that due to all the other commitments that I have at
present I am unable to accept nomination for any office within PLUG.

Also,

I have landed myself some work in the North West for the next few days -
so I will be unable to attend the meeting tomorrow night.

Work before pleasure, I'm afraid.

regards

Gary Allpike