[plug] Leons suggestion about Fast Eddies

Neil Hunt grover at enterprise.nettrek.com.au
Mon Nov 9 14:48:03 WST 1998

We are an internet cafe, but we are also trying to concentrate more on the
ISP side of things as well....  Isn;t it nice when two cafes refer to each
other....  "Is there another cafe anywhere near here?"  Yup, Smileys are
in Claremont...It is Claremont isn't it, Leon?

As to Sundays, there are only two employees who have any clue, me and the
other guy...I work Mon-Fri..he works Tues to Sat...

Neil

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Neil Hunt wrote:
> > I think Fast Eddies is fine for the meeting, but 7.30 at night is usually
> > a peak time, maybe it'd be alright on Tuesday, but I suggest ringing them
> > and finding out.
>
> Hokay.
>

> NetTrek does Internet Cafe things, doesn't it? I seem to remember people
> being referred there when Smileys was full.
>
> If so, have you considered opening later and/or for a few hours on
> Sundays? When I'm working in at Smileys on my Favourite Working Day
> ("nothing was stirring, not even a mouse..." - well, _one_ mouse, and a
qy> keyboard...) I typically get two or three calls a day asking if we're