[plug] Transport arrangements for Tuesday

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Nov 10 06:45:20 WST 1998

Christian wrote:
> I vote for either Fast Eddys or the Blue Note.  If it's anywhere else
> non-CBDish then I can't get there (and I suspect other car-less people
> can't either easily). While being in a non-CBD location might be "VERY
> convenient" for some, it's totally inconvenient for others.  Central is
> best. I also think postponing the vote is a good idea.

Regardless of whether it goes ahead or not, some people will turn up at
digital tonight. I plan to be there until 7:45 to airlift them to the
venue, wherever it is, in my luxury French sedan.

As things stand, I think the vote will be spread out over two meetings
because there are several people who can only attend one of them. There
will also be e-postal voting for those who can't make either (e.g. Gary
Allpike).

--
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another,
'What!