[plug] Current Nominations

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Nov 10 10:16:28 WST 1998

For the record,
Currently (Unless some have been lost in the post) we have the following
Nominations:

  Position   |            Nominator            |
             |   Leon         |   Neil Hunt    |
-------------+----------------+----------------+
Chairpersion | Gary (declined)| Leon           |
             | Chris Mcdonald |                |
Vice-Chair   | Chris Mcdonald | Chris          |
Treasurer    | David Campbell | Ian Kent       |
Secrtary     | Me             | Me             |

If I have missed anomination then please let me no ASAP.
If anyone else would care to make a nomination they have untill 16:00 today
(10/11/98).

Yours Tony.