[plug] Any plug xpilots?

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Wed Nov 11 23:15:13 WST 1998

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Bevan Broun wrote:
> Ive been playing by myself too long. Infact Ive only ever played against
> the bots :-(
machineoflovinggrace:~# dpkg -i
/cdrom/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/games/xpilot_3.7.1-1.deb
Selecting previously deselected package xpilot.
(Reading database ... 16625 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking xpilot (from .../games/xpilot_3.7.1-1.deb) ...
Setting up xpilot (3.7.1-1) ...
machineoflovinggrace:~#

Now as soon as I get the hang of not going too fast....maybe we could turn
off gravity to make it easier for newbies like me?
You might have to give me awhile before I am ready for combat. :)

-Greg Mildenhall