[plug] Any plug xpilots?

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 08:38:52 WST 1998

on Wed, Nov 11, 1998 at 11:15:13PM +0800, Greg Mildenhall <greg at networx.net.au> wrote:
> /cdrom/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/games/xpilot_3.7.1-1.deb
> Selecting previously deselected package xpilot.
> (Reading database ... 16625 files and directories currently installed.)
> Unpacking xpilot (from .../games/xpilot_3.7.1-1.deb) ...
> Setting up xpilot (3.7.1-1) ...
> machineoflovinggrace:~#
>
> Now as soon as I get the hang of not going too fast....maybe we could turn
> off gravity to make it easier for newbies like me?
> You might have to give me awhile before I am ready for combat. :)

Yippee. Ofcourse the package is out of date. 4.0 was release some time
ago and 4.1 is just out.  See www.xpilot.org if you haven't been there
already. You may find the newbie manual useful.

Dont waste your time with sound support - it works but is not really
useful and slows things down too much.

Looking forward to killing you.

Prune
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065