[plug] Going inSANE (was need HP scanjet driver)

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Thu Nov 12 07:01:17 WST 1998

From:           	"Tamara Thompson" <thompson at gate.sunquest.com>

> <grin>  I can't wait to see the pictures.  As soon as I find an HP scanjet driver for Redhat I'll email you one Leon.

Have you tried the "SANE" package?

SANE home page:	http://www.mostang.com/sane
SANE RPMs:
http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/sane.html
ftp://rufus.w3.org/linux/contrib/libc6/i386/sane-0.74-3.i386.rpm

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux
parallel port solutions.

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (documentation needed)
b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
c) Implement IEEE 1284.3 daisy chain support
d) Implement IEEE 1284.3 multiplexor support

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome