[plug] AGM, part 1

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Nov 12 09:05:18 WST 1998

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 leon at brooks.smileys.net wrote:

> Matt advises that an all-day session is a discount $20 including
> membership; perhaps we can negotiate further for half a day plus
> membership, with good and widespread press thrown in?

What type of hours are we looking at?  8pm->1am is (fullprice) $2.50/hour,
so $12.50, but I'll try to negotiate a better price with Peter today.

> Matt, how many sockets does GW have? If 30 machines turn up, will we
> need to BYO hubs?

They've got 6 16port hubs plugged into a switch, so that's 96 machines to
start with. :) If I get reservations from more than 80-odd people I'm sure
Peter can arrange to get more hubs.. :)

> There might not even be a sanity clause...

Probably just as well because I think most of us would be disqualified..
<evil grin>

 - Matt