[plug] AGM, part 1

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Fri Nov 13 07:04:39 WST 1998

> I also would prefer (most) Sundays. Saturday night was at David
> Campbell's request, and nobody else objected. If it's on a Sunday, I
> can attend earlier as well. Uh, does GW have barbecue facilities or
> anything like that?

Actually someone else suggested Saturday, I just asked for the first
Saturday in December. Sunday would be fine as well. I am expecting that for
most people there will be a mad scramble during the last two weeks prior to
Xmas.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux
parallel port solutions.

Current project list:
a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)
b) Get to the bottom of rumors of a third ZIP interface
c) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers

Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome