[plug] [FS] Sun SPARC bits for budding Linux enthusiasts

chris mcdonald chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
Mon Nov 16 17:50:37 WST 1998

Hopefully not against the charter of this list, as I believe we have some
members wanting to buy a cheap SPARC.  All equipment has participated
in our exclusive 7 year University test programme.

Enquiries to Joe, on 9380-3459.

1) SPARC SLC, monochrome 16" screen, 40MB, kbd, mouse,		$200
   external 850MB SCSI disk.

2) SPARC 1, colour 15" monitor, 16MB, kbd, mouse,		$300
   internal 1.9GB SCSI disk.

3) all too unhealthy SLC, kbd, mouse, potential aquarium.	$50

                  Dr Chris McDonald     EMAIL:  chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
     Department of Computer Science       WWW:  http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~chris
The University of Western Australia     PHONE:  +61 8 9380 2533
   Crawley, Western Australia, 6907       FAX:  +61 8 9380 1089