[plug] Hub Wanted

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sat Nov 21 16:17:48 WST 1998

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cheap, 10Mbit second-hand hub which will just be for
networking my machines at home so only needs to be 4 ports or so.  If
anyone just happens to have one lying around that they don't want anymore
then please drop me a line.  Otherwise I'll have to just get a new one...
any recommendations on good brands?

Regards,

Christian.