[plug] baud rates and modem dropouts

Buddrige, David David.Buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Mon Nov 23 09:28:22 WST 1998

cheers - that's very handy - I'll give it a go tonight... (btw my phone
line from my modem to the wall socket goes from the spare bedroom, out
through the hallway and into the master bedroom on the other side of the
room... (and past my clock radio which is sitting near the phone jack on
the floor... might try moving it... and ensuring any other equipment is
reasonably far from it...

the phone line extension is about 8 meters...

thanks

David Buddrige
Software Engineer
MITS Ltd.