[plug] Conference of Australian Linux Users.

Paul Rusty Russell Paul.Russell at rustcorp.com.au
Thu Oct 8 05:59:50 WST 1998

Hi all,

	Ever thought of speaking at a conference?  Imagine the
prestige (*cough*).  Well, at least you'd get a free airfare and
accommodation in Melbourne.

	I'm going to be in Perth from the 13th (for the LUV meeting)
through to the 18th of this month.  I'm in town to promote, ferret out
speakers, and get feedback, and find a WA point of contact for the
Australian Linux Conference (CALU '99).  The official announcement (&
web page, etc) will go out in a few weeks.

	I'll be at the meeting to ask and answer questions.
Unfortunately, I am not on this mailing list, but I'll be following
the archives (EMailing me personally isn't likely to reach me before
the PLUG meeting anyway, since my laptop is being repaired ATM).

        Look forward to seeing you all there!

Paul ``Rusty'' Russell,
Linux IP Firewall maintainer, Chair of Linux Australia Conference Committee.
--
 .sig lost in the mail.