[plug] Conference of Australian Linux Users.

Leon Brooks leon at smileys.net
Thu Oct 8 07:49:14 WST 1998

Paul Rusty Russell wrote:

G'day Mr. IPChains!

>         I'm going to be in Perth from the 13th (for the LUV meeting)
> through to the 18th of this month.  I'm in town to promote, ferret out
> speakers, and get feedback, and find a WA point of contact for the
> Australian Linux Conference (CALU '99).  The official announcement (&
> web page, etc) will go out in a few weeks.

Hmmm... ain't never heard of LUV, which is sad (them being in same town
and all) but PLUG also has a regular meeting scheduled in West Perth
that same evening (13th) at 1930. How far away is LUV and when does it
happen and what is it all about and do they have a web and/or email
address and can we arrange to borrow you for a few minutes that evening?