[plug] [offtopic] Big Brother Bill

David Bastow bastowdl at cs.curtin.edu.au
Thu Oct 8 12:20:01 WST 1998

It would happen wouldn't it:  The first mail I mail on this list, I stuff up...
     sorry  :)

Here's what you were supposed to see last time:

I have been forwarded the following message, I'm inclined to think it all a big joke, I hope that there is know way for Billy-Boy to do what this message says  that he can.  But throughout the 480 line long list of email addresses and forwarding notices there are a number of comments like:

The only clue I can see is the `Beta Email Tracking' reference - I would be
interested in you opinions: