[plug] mirrors

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Thu Sep 10 07:36:47 WST 1998

Date sent:      	Wed, 9 Sep 1998 22:50:48 +0800 (WST)
From:           	Gavin Tweedie <tweedie at nw.com.au>

> I remember some time ago someone was asking about what to mirror locally
> here in Perth....how about a GNOME mirror - i cant find any right now :|

Check http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/gnome/

I could pull it down if you would like a CD-R copy. Unfortunately my mirror box lives
behind a firewall so I can't make it publicly available.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net

"There is no such thing as a bug in the Linux 2.1.x kernels
Consider it as a request from the enlightened for you to brush
up on your C programming and help improve the kernel."