[plug] Linux Databases, ODBC & Web Front end

Peter Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 15 09:40:48 WST 1998

Gday everyone,

Has anyone had anything to do with ODBC compatible SQL databases,
preferrably ones that are easily front ended to the Web and possibly also
be able to be front ended to MS Access using ODBC.

I'm looking to set up a site that has the ability to have a list of
people, with contact details etc (a simple one table database) that can be
searched from the web etc, but be updated by someone using a simple Access
ffront end.

Peter

| MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten   |
| years of careful development.                                    |
| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/