[plug] [Fwd: Difficulty trying to load Slackware 3.1 system onto 4mb RAM 386SX]

David Buddrige dbuddrige at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 26 18:52:38 WST 1998

Further to my last email, can anyone suggest a really basic distro that I
can download off the net (fairly quickly) that requires virtually no
hardware?

My ideal would be to see if I can get this slakware 3.1 system to install
though (I know the best idea is to boot up a couple more megs of RAM but
unforutnately this thing is soooo old it doesn't have any more slots....
8-(

cheers

Dave.