[plug] Education for the masses

Marc Wiriadisastra strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Thu Apr 1 12:08:40 WST 1999

If you get that organised and the classes sorted out and all of that I'll put myself through the whole thing and I also know about 3 to 4 people who would be interested since they are having a hard time trying to adapt to Linux since they use NT but they want to use linux but they are having a hard time.

TIA
Marc

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********