[plug] RE: Yes, it's that time again, Holidays!

Colin Rothnie colinr at tiwest.com.au
Thu Apr 1 13:41:30 WST 1999

I was looking at setting up a filter to prevent access to "objectionable"
web pages (ie porn).  In order to do this, I would have needed someone to
sit down and browse all the porn links they could find, so I could record
the web addresses and IP numbers.

Unfortunately, due to restrictive Workers Compensation legislation, unfair
dismissal legislation, superannuation levies, public liability insurance
etc, I don't think I can afford to get anyone for the job.

Still, it might have been an interesting work experience job for a young
lad....

Cheers
Colin Rothnie