[plug] "the debate"

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Thu Apr 1 17:58:21 WST 1999

<snip>

> In retrospect, the message, where you were talking to Matt at networx, and
> would ask him who this Bill G Gruff was, was a nice touch, and, as shown,
> should have led to the big click; this person is using the same email
> address as Bill G Gruff!

Well I have to admit that it wasn't until this point that I realised the
underlying sneaky things that were going on. Like I said I will have to buy
Greg a beer because I was a "bit" trigger happy.

Still passion like this hasn't been seen since well .... the last distro war
!!!! :-)

Hey if we all behaved the same old way all the time life would be quite
boring !!!