[plug] Aopen graphics card: VideoRAM

Rick (VK6EP) rickd at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 1 21:48:40 WST 1999

Well, to the couple or so, brave souls who tried to help me with my graphic
card problems, thank you so much for all help offered.

I've taken the easy way out. I went back to the computer shop, and the man
let me swap my aopen card for a matrox g200. Guess what, I am now a happy
user of the X GUI.

YAST, (the SuSE setup utility), happily recognized the matrox card and set
it up for me. All systems full steam ahead.

I AM PREPARED TO SAY, THAT SuSE, IS THE BEST, (BY A COUNTRY MILE),
DISTRIBUTION THAT I HAVE INSTALLED.

(For best read - easiest to install and setup in the initial; stages) I
haven't gone any further yet.

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at iinet.net.au