[plug] Meeting nights

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Apr 1 22:22:59 WST 1999

Bret Busby wrote:

> Since a poll appears to have begun, as to what nights the meetings should
> occur, I support the current system; alternating Monday and Tuesday nights.
>
> That way, most should be able to make at least one of the two nights.

I don't mind the alternate night trick, as I understand it makes it more
accessible to some. The problem is, so far, last Tuesday, and the next
Tuesday ones are Fast Eddy's, while all the neato Demo's seem to be at
the Monday ones. Although I quite like Fast Eddy's, it means if I can
only make the Tuesday ones, then all I get is Wedges & Cream, and no
Meat, so to speak. ^_^

Altho I probably could make Mondays. Problem is this semester I lecture
Tuesdays, so Monday Nite is frantic preparation. If I was more
prepared...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :