[plug] star office

Rick (VK6EP) rickd at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 3 10:04:42 WST 1999

I've found it. It was with the magazine 'pc plus'. Guess if you're
impatient, you can pick up a copy?? I got mine from Dianella shopping
center, at the newsagent their. They'll be open this morning.

Let me know how you are going to jump. The magazine costs around $14, but
you can have it now!!

There is about 70Mb of stuff dedicated to it, so it's pretty big.

At 09:51  03/04/99 +0800, you wrote:
>OK, leave it with me. I'll find the CD it's on and get a copy made. Then,
>you can pick it up in Perth, where I work. Be a lot easier, perhaps??
>
>May take a few days, so hope you aren't in a hurry.
>
>At 08:31  02/04/99 +0800, you wrote:
>>Rick (VK6EP) wrote:
>>
>>> Im up in Quinns Rocks but ill go anywheres :)!
>>
>>regardz Desiree

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at iinet.net.au