[plug] apt-get segfaulting

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sat Apr 10 16:31:45 WST 1999

Oliver White wrote:

> I'm actualy running Debian 2.1
>
> In any case, I can't find new packages of apt-get, and idea where I might
> find them?

www.debian.org :)

The Debian Project has an excellent web-based search facility where you
can locate packages by name or description in any of different versions
(stable, frozen, unstable) etc.  You can choose packages, view the
dependencies (required, recommended, suggested etc.) and download them
from there.  You can then install these manually with dpkg -i.

Regards,

Christian.