[plug] apt-get segfaulting

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Sun Apr 11 00:04:25 WST 1999

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, Christian wrote:
> The Debian Project has an excellent web-based search facility where you
> can locate packages by name or description in any of different versions

As much as I find the Debian Homepage useful (up to date files, etc) and
the Debian distribution great (I can't see myself wanting/needing to go
back), the search page on that site sucks blowfish. To find packages, etc,
I always find myself back at Altavista typing in things like `+debian
+depends +packagename` to find things (which works).

 _oo__ |_|_ |__  _ |  _ |_|_o _  pc at it dot net dot a u |
/                 PO Box 869, Hillarys WA 6923, AUSTRALIA |