[plug] Fwd: [SLUG] Lucky 13 for Linux

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sun Apr 11 16:47:00 WST 1999

On 11-Apr-99 Chris Cornish wrote:
> So your trying to to tell me i could buy the code to Win NT and have
> the lines removed that cause Blue Screens Of death?

With enough money and time you could.  Even if it required rewriting the thing
from scratch you may even be able to make NT almost as stable as AmigaOS =).

But what's your point? Why limit yourself to what's available if it doesn't suit
your needs?  If you have the money (and the time) get someone to write what you
want for you.  Just because its not free doesn't mean it can't be done.

You don't have to be celebate forever, Chris.  There are other options ;).
---
skribe <skribe at amber.com.au>

There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.