[plug] SuSE is the best

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Mon Apr 12 21:19:05 WST 1999

Since they are both produced in Germany and both products are the best
selling products in their respective catergories it is no wonder that they
both intergrate together so well.

On another topic will the illustrous prez be standing out the front of Fast
Eddies tommorrow nite or will I have to shout out Red Hat Rulez or Linux is
cool to be recognized by the mob of pluggers ?

Due to school holidays I can finally make it to a metting !!!!