[plug] Setting up a monitor

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Fri Apr 16 11:07:15 WST 1999

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, mystery wrote:

> We have a monitor that has a top horizontal refresh rate of 54 KHz.  The
> lowest refresh rate I can find in Xconfigurator's monitor selection menu is
> 60 KHz.
>
> Is there a way to select 54 KHz or...

How many people would be interested in a "talk" on how to write your own
modelines for XFree86?

I was debating holding a talk on this earlier but thought with the advent
of X configuration GUIs and monitors that will sync to just about
anything, not too may people would have any use for it, but if enough
people show interest, I might prepare a talk for when we find a suitable
meeting place again.

 - Matt(89.946 1152 1160 1256 1456 900 900 907 936 -hsync -vsync)