[plug] Missing man pages

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 19 16:56:45 WST 1999

Thanks mate, tech support paid for in beer as always :-)

Yeah, I've found debian's package search feature to be fantastic. Whilst I
haven't found debian to be that far ahead of red hat (my old installation),
the infrastructure surrounding the distribution, including debian.org and
it's package management system to be fantastic. Hopefully other
distributions will reuse the apt technology in future.

And yes, I should have just done a search for 'man' on debian.