[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot's HellMouth articles?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Apr 30 10:52:20 WST 1999

[off-topic, but you knew that ]

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Bret Busby wrote:

> I may be too old to remember school days too clearly, but I think it weird
> that the grey haired, evil emperor, when he's managed to get his fly zipped

What has Bill Gates got to do with this?

C'mon Brett,
cut the childish lefto crap. You actually have some very interesting ideas
below, so why start by hurling infant insults at an extremely complex
issue? Clinton a Nazi??
  Perhaps the Falklands war could be viewed in such simplistic terms,
but this is the Balkans. Enough said.

I'd agree that guns are being as unfairly blamed as anything else in this.
Nevertheless, many would agree that removing guns would achieve a
lot more than banning Doom, even it it doesnt touch the underlying
problems.
  Is it worth it though? I dont know. Wouldnt mind discussing it off-list
as long as we "dont mention the war" as Basil would put it.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
                -- Rich Kulawiec