[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot's HellMouth articles?

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 30 18:31:22 WST 1999

<snip>

> C'mon Brett,
> cut the childish lefto crap. You actually have some very
> interesting ideas
> below, so why start by hurling infant insults at an extremely complex
> issue? Clinton a Nazi??
>   Perhaps the Falklands war could be viewed in such simplistic terms,
> but this is the Balkans. Enough said.

<snip>

>   Is it worth it though? I dont know. Wouldnt mind discussing
> it off-list
> as long as we "dont mention the war" as Basil would put it.

Oops. I replied to the offline message that was sent to me, before I found
this message. The offline message appeared rational, instead.

Is this what the PLUG mailing list is for? A forum where we are to all
merrily go around insulting each other?

Try this one; not enough of the young, or the world leaders, or the
otherwise violently inclined, have been watching MASH. The solution is
simple; as Hawkeye once said (paraphrased slightly), all those who violently
disagree, should get a pillow each, and have a full on pillow fight.

Perhaps then, less innocent victims would occur. The environment would be
safer from the stupidity of mankind. And, it would be much cheaper for us to
take care of the casualties.